Tuesday, May 24, 2011


Hey guys,

I know I haven't blogged in forever, I'm sorry I've been really busy >.< but I was just letting you know that I am now an official guest blogger for myx.tv. In case you are not familiar with MYX.tv they are a Asian American youth tv station with channels in Orange County, San Francisco, Chicago and Virginia. They also have quite a bit support from the Philippines. Please check out my blogs if you're interested :). My first one is on body image / ideals in the Asian American community. Also on the site:

-Phil Chao (If you watched my old blogtvs...then you already know him haha!)
-Arika Sato Model, Actress and TV personality (you may remember her from Paris Hilton's My New BFF Reality Show)
And quite a few of my other friends (Hi Kristie :D *waves*) and other young Asian American bloggers from all over the United States

Lil crazed and other online personalities also make quite a few appearances, so I think you guys will have fun surfing the site and see a lot of familiar faces!

If you're interested in checking out MYX tv, please click here

Talk to you guys soon ^^

3 comments:

Ellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristie H. said...

HI just saw this! Hi!!!

Unknown said...

HI KRISTIE<3 ^^