Long time no talk. I've been getting asked a lot about how I style my hair, and although this is a really stupid/easy trick it works wonderfully well so I want to share it with you all. My hair isn't colored so I feel like it gives it less texture, and I also try to avoid things like blow drying and teasing that can leave hair damaged. So this is how I get volume at my crown, without any of those things :)!
All you need is:
- Freshly washed hair, towel dried but still damp to the touch
- A medium sized claw clip
- Comb through hair with a comb or your fingers (combs tend to be better than paddle brushes which tend to pull tangles out of your hair)
- Grab the crown of your hair and all the pieces in the front from the edge of your eyebrows.
- Clip your hair so that all pieces of hair are pointing up and back, think an extra-poofy Snooki style
- If your hair falls flat as it's drying just re-clip it up
- Once your hair is done take it out and it's done! Voila. Extra volume, sans teasing and heat :)
I'm currently working on a blog post talking about my recent SF trip, so I can't wait to share that with you guys!!! :) Missed everyone a ton. I hope you guys had a fab holiday season